STUDENT HONOR CODECertain guidelines of conduct must be maintained by all students at Lighthouse Christian School.
All students will:
1. Make every effort to complete his/her own work.
2. Students will not give or receive assistance on assignments/tests/quizzes unless directed by the teacher.
3. Refrain from using unauthorized information on any assignment, test or quiz.
4. Refrain from plagiarizing by trying to pass off the writings, ideas, etc of another.
5. Refrain from taking anything that doesn’t belong to them.
6. Abstain from vulgar or abusive speech or actions.
7. Refrain from public displays of affection.
8. Abstain from chewing gum and/or candy on school property or vehicles.
9. Respect each other’s right to learn.
10. Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play and live.
11. Appreciate the natural environment and practice reasonable stewardship of God’s creation.
12. Follow all school and classroom rules/regulations.
Please print this Honor Code, sign, date and return a copy to the school office.“I pray that the eyes of your heart are enlightened;so that you may know what is the hope to which God calls you.” Ephesians 1:18