1. Complete an “Application for Admission” and include a copy of the following:
a. Birth Certificate
b. Most recent report card
c. Most recent standardized testing result
2. Enclose check for $50 application fee per student
3. Submit “Applying Student Profile” to the student’s present school
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OFACCEPTANCE AND FINAL REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
MEDICAL RECORDS MUST BE UP TO DATE ANDON FILE IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE BEFORE THE STUDENT MAY ATTEND SCHOOL.
APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THE COMPLETED “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION” FORM, FULL APPLICATION FEE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, MOST RECENT REPORT CARD AND MOST RECENT STANDARDIZED TESTING IS RECEIVED BY THE SCHOOL.
1. Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1 of entering year
2. Grade1: 6 years old by September 1 of entering year
LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ADMISSION/READMISSION TO STUDENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1. The school cannot meet the child’s educational needs
2. Prior academic and/or discipline records are below standard
3. Outstanding financial obligation with the school or another school